Saturday, March 17, 2012

recalibrating feels so fine

Last night, I could barely keep my eyes open past 7:30pm. I slept and slept and slept and slept and today, woke up after sunrise (that like... never happens). I ambled around my little garden (MY STUPICE TOMATO PLANT IS FLOWERING, OMG IT IS MARCH 17th). I whisked a peanut sauce (morning meditation). I read the more inspiring and more sobering parts of the newspaper (can't stop thinking about Dharun Ravi). I melted Scharffen Berger chocolate on the stove (and licked the spatula) and re-re-read this blog post by my chum. Mille is snoozing by my toes. The window is open. My coconut flour is replenished and I'm about to tweak these choco-coconut muffins, above. Five trays of bananas are dehydrating in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Gina said...

How wonderful my dear R! :)
I love the way you recalibrate!
xxoxxoxo