Thursday, March 29, 2012

my mille

This morning my pup was mauled by another dog in the neighborhood (for the third time, if you can believe it). Her belly and leg are stitched up now and she's home, pacing the hallway, shaking like a little leaf. She's going to be okay, I think. I was beside myself for a while, but now that she's home, I'm feeling less useless. For a terrifying few minutes today I thought I was going to have to say goodbye, and I wasn't ready. She's such a love in my little life. I can't properly express my happiness that she's still here. I'm sitting by her now, working (and not working). She's just starting to fall asleep.

2 comments:

emilyadi said...

Wow, I just read on jkreaders. I'm so sorry! I can only imagine how scary that must have been. Glad she's doing ok.

Gina said...

My thoughts are with you and Mille!! I'm so glad she's ok. Dogs are the sweetest souls on the planet. I wish they would never leave us.. Mille is a blessing in every way :)