Tuesday, December 4, 2012

kitchen warm with chocolate


Gina said...

What is this??? It looks amazing!!

Regina Rae said...

I just melted some chocolate, drizzled it into a few cupcake wrappers, scooped a spoonful of nut butter inside made some homemade peanut/almond butter cups.

The catch, here, is that because of the sugar allergy, this was *unsweetened* chocolate - aka: supremely disgusting to any eater except me. :-) These nut-butter cups are pretty bitter, but when I drink a little mint tea along side I love it. (A girl does what she has to...? Never thought I'd love unsweetened chocolate, but there you have it.)